No, I wouldn’t want to put my face down on this at night, but it’s sure cute during the day. How about a little Summer prezzie for your home!
What you need:
Embroidery thread (Red, Green, Yellow, Black)
Linen Pillow Case
Red & Pink Buttons
What to do:
1. Using your pencil, lightly draw a strawberry onto your pillow case (feel free to trace around a cut out)
2. After attaching your embroidery hoop, embroider in the stem (I used a light green and a grey green embroidery thread).
3. Working from the bottom up, start sewing on red/pink buttons to cover the strawberry. Strawberries are darker at the bottom, so start using lighter buttons as you move up the berry.
4. Sew on the green buttons for stem and leaves! How cute are those gingham buttons!
5. Sew the Seeds: Using yellow thread, sew through holes of various buttons to create the seeds! (look close, you can see the yellow threads in this image)
Photos by: Cedric Smith